Ibu...Angah pasti ibu tahu yang Angah sayang ibu sangat-sangat. Semoga ibu sentiasa berbahagia disamping ayah dan anak-anak ibu. Angah doakan ibu sihat selalu dan dirahmati-Nya, di dunia dan di akhirat. AMIN.
I dedicate this poem to my beloved mother. I LOVE U..MOM!!
From the time i was little and then as i grew
I had to run so fast and hard to keep up with you
Now i thank you Ibu
Cause you are always there whenever i need you
Thanks a lot Ibu
for always helping me
Strive to be everything that i should be
I thank you again Ibu
for showing me how to have fun
You made work seem like play
but you always got it done..
I feel i must state
When it comes to mothers
I think you are great
I hope that i honor you in everyway
Because you are truly
The queen of my day..
I love you Ibu..
You bring smiles my way
You always want to show
How much you really care
I love you Ibu..
And i just want to say
You are the greatest mother..anywhere..
I had to run so fast and hard to keep up with you
Now i thank you Ibu
Cause you are always there whenever i need you
Thanks a lot Ibu
for always helping me
Strive to be everything that i should be
I thank you again Ibu
for showing me how to have fun
You made work seem like play
but you always got it done..
I feel i must state
When it comes to mothers
I think you are great
I hope that i honor you in everyway
Because you are truly
The queen of my day..
I love you Ibu..
You bring smiles my way
You always want to show
How much you really care
I love you Ibu..
And i just want to say
You are the greatest mother..anywhere..
ANGAH SAYANG IBU..
SELAMAT HARI IBU..
SEMOGA BAHAGIA SELALU..
SELAMAT HARI IBU..
SEMOGA BAHAGIA SELALU..
Wassalam.
0 reactions:
Post a Comment