Oh, fare, I like that!
This morning when I woke up and the gloomy feeling tried to take hold, I said to myself, "Nope, not doing that today!" and went straight to exercise . I didn't lay in bed pondering why I feel bad AGAIN and how I wish it would go away... It helped to shake it off more quickly..
I find that I tend to want to analyze WHY I feel gloomy, why I have negative thoughts, how I'm going to overcome them, how will it feel when I'm better... I've decided to stop doing that. I'm just not going to accept it anymore...When my brain starts to do it's same old panicky, worried, anaylzing-everthing routing, I've been telling it (in an assertive voice!) "No, I don't do that anymore." It seems to help...LOL..
Oh, one more thing about waking up gloomy...I noticed that my body seems to know what time it is! If I wake up at 4 a.m. I don't feel gloomy and go back to sleep...but If I wake up at 6:15 a.m. (five minute before my alarm goes off), I DO feel gloomy! Go figure...ehe~~
The happy have whole days,
The unhappy have but hours,
and those they lose...
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things...

"LIVE,LOVE,BE HAPPY AND SMILE EVERYDAY..!!!

0 reactions:
Post a Comment